Monday, September 12, 2005

Sony Building at Ginza (銀座)

Yesterday I went to Sony Building and sightseeing at Ginza shopping street.Sony Building has many showrooms in the same building.All kind of products made by Sony are being exhabitated at Sony Building from portable music player to robots. Most of the products are not yet on the market place but they are very interesting because of the new functions and new creative idea in them.I think it is also the way Sony can find out how customers think about the to-be released productions (marketing stuffs). Laptop models with very high spec are displayed too and It made wanna own one of them hehe .Then, I played a little while with Sony Aibo Robot which is very smart and lovely, experienced the high resolution big screen home theater,wow that felt like I was in cinema!
I really had a very good time.
After that I enjoy do a sightseeing at Ginza,the most prestigious and fashionable shopping/dining town in Tokyo.


This little boy enjoy playing a boxing game that use camera to capture his action.

5 comments:

p+k said...

Sounds cool.

Anonymous said...

Man, I love those kind of stores. I could spend hours in there.

Anyway... does Sony got any new cool laptops coming out?

seserak said...

Ah OUN,

Where are you at?

I need to read more posts.

POST MORE!

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...MAWWWWWWWWWW
.
.
.
.
(Sounds like A MAWWING COW):)

Dara said...

hello A OUN seserak, bro pr and bro p+k
I am back now. I got my internet connection today and I am going to update my blog soon.
thank you for your supporting.

Anonymous said...

sounds very cool