Saturday, December 17, 2005

My favorite old games

Recently I found a way to play my favorite old games called Metal Slug and Sangokushi. I use an application called MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Amulator) to play those games that I used to play in game center in Cambodia.
Hmmm, Those game remind me of my grade 9 in high school(1997). As all of you might know at grade 9 we have to take exam but I always skiped my private classes and go to play that game :) . Don't know why I can pass the exam and got the good grade :)

well, well Don't know what kind of person I am but I always like the old stuffs I used to play or had them. Because those old stuffs(games, music, movies....) have recorded my memory with them! When I paly(game) or listen(music) to them again my old memory come back to me!(yesterday once more!?)


Metal Slug(aka A Rambo Kon Teour :) )


Sangokushi

5 comments:

seserak said...

Nice found, ah OUN.

Metal Slug used to be my favorite game too. But I guess the game was popular among all the kids who went to the game centre back then .

When the game was first introduced to my province, I found myself immediately getting addicted to it. I remembered spending a lot of time and money at the game center at weekend playing this Metal Slug.

Luckily it was just a short term obsession.

I quit playing the game a few months later, and returned to my long obessed Game and Sport: Soccer.

Dara said...

thank man for dropping by.
I still play it nowaday when I have free time.
Playing sport is the good idea.It's also good for your health too.

admin said...

I used to play these games, too. It was fun I was a boy.

Vibolka said...

Regret did I really that I didn't play this game when I was a child...no money.... If I want to play, can you share this game with me. (vibolka)

Anonymous said...

i think some metal slug levels are based on angkor wat aswell as you can see the 4 faced statue in the back ground !