Sunday, November 19, 2006

O mortals, what is love?

O mortals, what is love? That binds beyond life on earth?

To all corners, in pair we fly... braving summer and winter, by and by...

Union is bliss, parting is woe, agony is boundless, for a lovelorn soul, sweetheart...

Give me word, trail of clouds drifting forward...

And mountains capped with snow, whither shall my lonesome shadow go?


(Excerpt from my favourite chinese martial art novel "Return of the condor hero")


(image source: http://wuxiapedia.com)

6 comments:

Vatey said...

I think that my english is too low to read this article!
M serious ok? i don understand te!! heheeheheh!! tov cry mouy sin! tver bab ke!! :'(

Dara said...

chabb chab, chabb chab don't cry Vatey.

Here is a candy for you don't cry! :)

I don't think your english is low but the post itself is difficult.

If you never read the novel I know it's hard to understand.

Sorry na that I made you headache

Vatey said...

Oh la la.... it is very hard to understand!
hey candy??? remember you owe me a candy and an apple ok?
Merci beaucop monsieur. VOus etes très gentil. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am a Canadian who has been living in Sihanoukville for almost 2 years. I have set up a
foundation to school as many poor khmer children as possible. On Christmas day I will be swimming handcuffed for 24 hours non-stop to raise awareness and money to school more kids. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind mentioning my foundation on your website and/or spreading the word. My website is www.joebodia.com and you will be able to find a press release about the swim there. Sorry about the informal e-mail but I desperately need the Cambodian bloggers to spread the word.
Cheers much,
Matt Frame

KEO Kalyan said...

hi there! tey, don say ya english is too low!

btw, dara, long time no see! how's everything going on? ok hapi valentine's day! cheers!

Anonymous said...

Chaise Lounge Commented: "This Blog is one of the useful blogs I've ever read. Thanks a lot."