Sunday, November 06, 2005

When you was 8 years old what grade was you in?

The Korea Herald is running an interesting story about Song Yoo-guen, the youngest university student that Korea has ever seen. At eight years old Song is already talking about building flying cars and defying Newton's law of gravity while others his age are attending the first grade. He completed his elementary, junior-high, and high school curricula in just nine months, something that usually takes 12 years, and has been admitted as a freshman to the physics department of Inha University. Read More ...

3 comments:

seserak said...

Inconceivable. This kid is surely a GENIUS. I'm wondering what kind of brain he got!

Dara said...

ha ha A OUN.His parents are teacher man and they have good way to let her learn what he want to.
If all of us can enter university at age of 8 I think mankind will invent a lot of creative stuffs :) . Hope that one day all of us can do like him.

seserak said...

He says he wants to invent flying cars. With such an extra-ordinary brain I believe he would make his dream come true one day.

*Off topic...

When I was 8 year-old, I was able to make cars, tanks, airplanes, ox, carts and guns out of soil(TOYS).So did many kids at my time. But I never managed to pass a University Exam untill almost nine years later. That's why I never become a genius. hahaha